11.11.04

Black Bush

I've poured up a couple fingers of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey. That stuff is so damn good...I wish I could get my hands on another bottle of the Black Label (Black Bush, they call it) at the Cape Town duty-free, but I don't see myself back there anytime soon. I imagine they have it in New Orleans. Speaking of Cape Town, I've been feeling a bit out of sorts due to the way that whole project has panned out. Fourteen months, eight refineries, tons of good people, food and drink, beautiful sights in faraway places...truly a good experience. We delivered a great product...one we thought the customer wanted. But locally anyway, it's taken off like the proverbial lead balloon...and my name is securely attached.

I've been trying to cut the strings since Sam left so I can focus on my new job, but now that somebody else is doing the cutting for me, I wonder if it's because I didn't deliver.

Anyway...Rachael is off on a long weekend camping trip with the HBO (Hiking, Biking, and Outdoor) club. I haven't heard from Elise in a few days. I imagine she has been busy at the candy factory. Tracy should be on her way soon...I better have a G&T ready for her when she gets home or my ass is grass.

Ciao...Strorg

1 Comments:

Blogger strorg said...

I tried to post a reply over at LA but ran into some sort of bug. My misery is often self-inflicted and I never harbored any feeling that nitram was stirring the RPM pot. Again, thanks for the support on this and all past issues. Rest assured with where my loyalty resides.

Strorg

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home