12.11.04

Friday at the Salt Mine

I actually like working Fridays. Since we are on a 9-80 schedule with every other Friday off, half of the offices are empty, few meetings are called, and distractions are rare and usually welcomed. I'd like to swap my 9-80 off-day to Monday but I haven't run that by the boss yet.

I usually sleep in a bit and straggle in to the office at 8 or so instead of 7 or so. Hell I generally work an hour past quitting anyway. Tried to catch up on some paperwork this morning and then lunch with GMEE at the Mexican joint on 90. Actually made progress on several things today which always feels good. The week in general felt unproductive with Jeet and Company visiting, so I was please to close the books on a thing or two.

T should be home soon. We are going down to talk to John and Laurie later. John deploys to Kosovo on Sunday. Not sure how this will impact the photog business for T, but we'll work something out.

Spoke with Kit today and we might get together later on this weekend. Penny is running tomorrow so they didn't want to get go out tonight.

Sorry for the dull blog...Strorg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home