17.11.04

Dry Spell

Been a few days since my last bloggage...
Sunday night we drank beer and tequila with the neighbors. Closed the night out with the rescue squad hauling Janie off on a backboard. Amazing what happens to your head when you numb the brain cells with alcohol and then crack it on the concrete. Fortunately a night in the hospital and few sutures fixed her up, but it was kinda scary for a bit. I must agree with Tracy's comment about that being the longest I've been around Janie without her talking your ear off.
Tracy and I had dinner last night at Cafe` 615 downtown. Disappointed in the food and service but the company was good and the Bushmill's smooth. Ron G was in town along with Mark from the UK. Steph joined us along with Doug and his wife Heather.
Work piling up on me faster than I can tackle it. I'll catch up one day.

Later...Strorg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home