21.11.04

Dreary weekend blahs...

Came down with some sort of bug starting Thursday. Worked Friday for a while then came home and got on the sofa, where I have spent most of the weekend. Too much to do to be laying around, but just don't have any energy or motivation right now.
The Firefox browser that I installed the other day is a bit buggy. Some sites don't display as they do in IE in that some tables seem to misalign. That's the only thing I've noticed so far.
Might go get some breakfast with the neighbors. First a shower to clear the snot from my head.

Later...Strorg

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

hope the snot clears up dude.
best thing for cold? lots of whisky.... drink up fella.

8:55 AM  
Blogger strorg said...

That's the same advice that Gram used to give...a little hot toddy was her universal cure-all. Must have had something to do with her Irish blood. I wonder if that is where I aquired my love of Bushmill's?

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home