24.11.04

Some time off

Have a few days off from work for the Thanskgiving holiday. Feels good to be away from work for awhile and I may not even power up the laptop for a couple days. About over the crud that invaded my head...even had a couple glasses of wine last night. Wanted to sleep in but up at 5am as if the alarm went off.

Ford came over for a visit last night. I asked her what she wants for Christmas and she asked to have her car painted. I might wrap a can of spray paint with a couple $100 bills in the cap and send her to Fact-O-Bake. Rachael wants an iPod. That is perfect for her...she can load it up with her favorite Black Sabbath, U2 and Elton John tunes. That child has some strange taste in music, I'm proud to say.

Tracy asked what I want. I never know what to say. I would like a vid card for the PC. Maybe something for the car, like that Neuspeed supercharger? Artwork and sextoys are always good too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home